One of the greatest things about essential oils is that they know how to do their job even better than we know how to use them. The proper use of an oil could promote normal and healthy functions of that particular body system.
No More 20 Questions for “Funny Tummy”
For instance, your little one comes to you, “Mommy, my tummy feels funny.” In the past, I would run down the list of possible causes. What did he eat? Has he pooped today? Has he had enough water to drink? Is it his stomach, his bowels, or something else?
That was my first child.
Now I don’t have to spend my time worrying about cause and effect, I can skip right to solution! Go get your DiGize!
With my second, things are easier. Even though my 6-year-old can’t quite read the labels, he has his own special bottle with a rollerball that he can identify. When his tummy needs some TLC, I just point to our oils cache. He knows where to find his DiGize, and brings it to me. No twenty questions, no worry, just God’s incredible design working for my kiddo.
Most Valuable (and Versatile) Travel Companion
For me, the oil that I used the most while in a foreign country was probably DiGize. My gut was not prepared for the AMAZING food … and questionable food preparation. My digestive system suffered a little, but only a little.
If my tummy felt funny, the DiGize was ready for action. And, yes, I did smell like peppermint and fennel most of my trip.
On a plane, DiGize. On a boat, DiGize. On a narrow, winding, boulder-strewn mountain path in a vehicle that was really only meant for smooth pavement, DiGize. Gorging myself on the best fish I’ve ever tasted, DiGize. Drinking water that was very suspicious, DiGize. Overheated from the tropical environment, DiGize. And let’s not forget when Aunt Flo comes to visit a few days out of the month, you’ve got it, DiGize.
Let’s Talk Application
- Behind your ears is a great preemptive measure before riding in vehicles.
- Rub a drop or two in a clockwise motion topically over the abdomen.
- Use as a compress over the belly.
- Inhale a little.
- A drop or two of DiGize Vitality under your tongue after a heavy meal.
- And of course, the Vita Flex Points on the ankles and the bottoms of the feet.
Let’s Break It Down
Here are the therapeutic grade essential oils (and their special properties) that make this blend so special:
- Tarragon: promotes relaxation
- Ginger: warm and calming
- Peppermint: cooling and soothing
- Juniper: supports plumbing efficiency
- Fennel: supports overall digestive function
- Lemongrass: uplifting and lymphatic system support
- Anise: supports digestion
- Patchouli: calming and relaxing
AND to Sum It Up!
All of these oils work together for the greater good of the gut. Whether you need things to slow down, speed up, deflate, chill, or just run smoothly, DiGize can be that oil to support your well-oiled machine.
No 20 questions, just a drop or two. Questions? Leave them in the comments!