Unlike most of us who are reading this, I did not get copaiba in my premium starter kit. I joined long before Young Living added this magnificent oil to the PSK. I actually learned about Copaiba from a co-worker at my corporate job when she mentioned how often she used the oil.
Cool Copaiba Benefits
I, being the oily geek that I am, immediately started to research. I was thoroughly amazed by all of the fantastic benefits. Here are a few, Copaiba...
- Supports the respiratory, cardiovascular, urinary, and digestive systems
- Supports a healthy mood
- Supports your body’s response to irritation with special nutrient beta caryophyllene
- Supports healthy gums and oral health
- Exhibits cleaning power
That night, as soon as I got home, I added Copaiba to my Essential Rewards order and I have been using it regularly ever since.
Skin-tastic Copaiba Benefits
Oily mamas, listen up! One of the first ways I used this oil was for skin support. Like most first-time mothers my skin bears those familiar (but beautiful none the less) reminders that you once carried a baby. Did you know that copaiba is an emollient, and that copaiba oil may help boost the secretion of collagen and elastin in your body? No? Oh boy, this is going to be your new best friend! Try not to trip over the kiddo in your haste to get your oil out of the kit.
Even these past few days as I have researched and refreshed my memory on this Brazilian beauty, I am still awestruck at the sheer awesomeness that this bottle packs in each precious drop.
A Few More Fun Facts
Here are a few of the stunning facts that I rediscovered about copaiba:
- The copaiba evergreen tree grows up to 100 feet and a single tree can offer up to twelve gallons of oil annually. It is distilled from a tapped tree, making it a sustainable rainforest resource.
- Copaiba may be relatively new to the modern world, but it has been used by native Brazilians for at least 4 centuries.
- Today in the United States, copaiba resin is used mostly as a soothing fragrance in soaps, bubble baths, detergents, creams, and lotions.
- Most of the world uses it as a lacquer or varnish! What a huge loss this is! Or ... maybe not, since that means there is more of this beautiful oil for you and I to use!
So if you have yet to break open the seal of this magnificent oil from your starter kit, please take a moment to go do so now. I’ll wait for you to come back and smell its light woody and honeyed aroma.
Be sure to add it to your daily regimen to support all of those amazing body systems or enhance the benefits of other oils you use.
If you are running low on this Brazilian beauty be sure to add it to your ER order today, you will be so happy that you did (did I mention that this oil helps to brighten your mood already?)!
Get in Touch!
SpOILed abundance to you, my oily friends. In wellness, purpose and abundance; your oily servant; Sunday Taylor.
Do you like what you've just read? Join the Tree of Life Community today, we'd love to have you. Contact Sunday Taylor at email@example.com or message us and we'll get you connected right away!