Every month, we like to give extra insight on any unusual and exciting promo freebies, and today we’re doing just that with Ravintsara and Valor. If you’ve already earned them, (woo hoo!) we hope this quick look helps you enjoy your new oils, and, if you’re still planning your May purchase, here are a few reasons why you’ll love what you earn.
Ravintsara (earned at the 250 PV level)
Ravintsara is a little like Lavender. If you know and love the “Swiss Army knife” of essential oils, this is exciting news. This gentle oil has many applications.
A quick glance:
Source: Ravintsara is steam distilled from leaves and branches of Cinnamomum camphora in Madagascar.
Supports: As we alluded to, Ravinstara is an oily MVP. It helps support the respiratory system, immune system, skin, adrenal glands and helps provide spiritual grounding.
- Aromatically: Diffuse for 30 minutes at a time for up to three hours daily. Great for respiratory support and focus during meditation.
- Topically: Apply directly to area of concern, you can dilute with your favorite carrier oil.
Valor (earned at a new level, 340 PV!)
Valor is an all-time fave Young Living blend...and it was out of stock for over a year. So, we’re all pretty excited about the May promo over here.
A quick glance:
Let’s look at the oils that make Valor a Young Living bestseller.
- Black Spruce offers emotional support.
- Camphor (a member of the rosewood family) provides skin support and creates a feeling of peace.
- Blue Tansy supports the liver and lymphatic system.
- Frankincense may help promote a positive attitude.
- Geranium comforts with its aroma and pampers skin.
Supports: With a name like Valor, it’s no wonder this blend is beloved for its empowering, confidence-supporting aroma. On the other hand, it’s also a calming blend, like another all-time fave, Peace & Calming. Beyond mood, Valor can also support the spine, muscles, bones, skin, and the nervous system.
- Diffuse in the morning to kickstart your day
- Wear as a perfume for a midday pick-me-up
- Topically: Apply to bottom of feet (6 drops per foot)
What’s your favorite oil blend? Let us know in the comments!