Every year, the Young Living International Grand Convention is a little like Christmas. We are renewed by quality time with our team, and we eagerly await new product announcements.
Let’s just say Santa was especially on point this year.
We are pumped. P-U-M-P-E-D about new convention products. We plan to share even more detail about new products in the next few weeks, but we wanted to introduce them asap. Some things are just too good to keep to ourselves.
Pro Tip: Most new products are available now and eligible for Essential Rewards order July 1.
New Product Lines
Two new product lines to LOVE.
Pure, plant-based and perfect for baby, the Seedlings line takes the harmful chemicals and guesswork out of infant care. New parents don’t need DIY projects (unless you’re up for super parent of the decade, then here you go), they need peace of mind. Plus, calming oil and linen spray? That’s something every care taker can get behind.
Line currently includes:
- Body Wash & Shampoo
- Body Lotion
- Baby Wipes
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Baby Oil
- Linen Spray (Coming Soon)
Stay tuned for much more on this line coming soon! For now know that Young Living’s makeup, Savvy Minerals, is everything you’d expect from Young Living: pure, quality, natural, none of the cheap synthetic stuff.
Make room in your makeup bag for your new favorite cosmetic line including:
- Eye Shadow
- Lip Color (Gloss and Stick)
- Misting Spray
- Veil Powder
And, There’s More …
A few more convention highlights!
New Desert Mist Diffuser
The Desert Mist Diffuser uses ultrasonic frequency technology to release the goodness of your favorite aromatic essential oils. Some of our favorite features of this humidifier/atomizer/diffuser:
- On-trend Moroccan styling
- 11 light settings
- Up to 10 hours of running time
Communing with nature just got a natural boost from these OTC and EPA approved products.
- Mineral Sunscreen Lotion: Protect your skin from UV rays naturally with this water and sweat resistant 10 SPF (stay in the sun 10x longer or about 90min of protection) sunscreen.
- After Sun Spray: Moisturizes, soothes and cools skin. Reach for it with sunburns and minor burns, cuts and scraps.
- Insect repellent: Say bye bye bugs, and hello to DEET-free, natural repellent.
Young Living debuted 3 nutrition products that are all about helping you achieve better wellness.
- Super Cal Plus: Support bone health and density with this vitamin-packed calcium supplement.
- AminoWise: Give your muscles some love post-workout with this blend designed to build, repair and replenish.
- AlkaLime Single-Serve Packs: Reach for these convenient packs for stomach relief on-the-go.
Planning to try any of these products? Let us know or ask questions in the comments!